Fabulous Crafty Friends

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Introducing

Our two newest 'Dream' Team members!
Please help me welcome Maria Mendoza and Patricia Alvarez to our little family!
I'm from Ipswich, UK, but I live in Lubbock, TX
I'm a wife and mom to two beautiful 16 and 20 year old girls.
I have three dogs,turtle,python snake.
I'm animal lover.
My favorite animal is a giraffe.
Love anything crafty.
I've been crafting over twenty years and been blogging for about 5 years.
I love to create anything from altering, card making, scrapbooking, painting 
and making projects out of using chipboard and paper.
I love to use bling, flowers, ribbon and stamp images on my projects. 
My inspiration is everywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Patricia Alvarez. I am from Spain but I moved to the United States a few years ago. I really love drawing and coloring. I knit, cross stitch, I can crochet a little, I play with clay, all kind of paper crafts, etc. Since I started making cards I am addicted to digital stamps and coloring them. I am still learning a lot of new techniques and styles, but I would say that my style is mostly Clean and Simple. I am very excited to be part of this time. I hope you like my style and you feel inspired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, y'all. I'm sure you will have fun. We look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenidas Maria y Patricia, espero ver ya sus trabajos!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!