Fabulous Crafty Friends

Thursday, April 26, 2018

TOP 3 and Honorable Mention: Challenge No. 148

Welcome, bloggers! Wow, we had 158 entries for our last challenge! Thank you all who participated!
For our TOP 3, three members from my 'Dream Team' selected in no particular order:
52 Gloria Shirr
Sometimes, when I enter challenges, I take the time to view the other entries but other times, I'm in such a rush that I easily overlook some fabulous makes. Although here at IDCB, all the makes I see challenge after challenge are inspiring, I had to give this one an honorable mention. It just spoke to me on so many levels.
I do not have a special IDCB badge for an honorable mention, but please know that I just had to bring attention to this piece in case anyone was unable to view it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Congratulations and well done! Please grab our TOP 3 badge from our side bar to the right.
Thank you for joining our last challenge and we hope to see you again!
Please join us for Challenge No. 149! Thank you so very much for choosing to play along with us!
Ema


3 comments:

  1. Oh I do feel truly honoured, badge or no badge lol. Thank you so much for enjoying my piece :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so honored to be chosen as your top 3 with this gorgeous Ching-Chou Kuik Peony Dawn image. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much for choosing my oil painting to the Top 3. I feel honoured. Hugs from Greece, Mia.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!